Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the College and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Operation of Web Site
The College will use their best efforts and arrange high end System to provide uninterrupted web service (24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week basis). But The College makes no representation, warranty or covenant that the “Online Admission System” will be available at all times or at any time. Various circumstances beyond our control caused by, for example, acts of nature, third-party equipment or transmission failures, or security breaches may prevent or delay availability.
Conditions of Admission
- Candidates seeking admission are required to apply only through the Online Admission System Portal.
- Completed Application form is to be submitted within notified date and time.
- A student who passed in XII class level with at least five subjects can apply for admission. Marks obtained in top five subjects shall be considered to ascertain the aggregate marks of a candidate passing the examination in the grade system and also the system based on marks (unless specified otherwise).
- Applicant and guardians are requested to read the admission criteria carefully in the notices given for different subjects or streams before Fill up the Application form. Incomplete Application Forms not complying with the instructions and criteria are liable to rejection
- Only candidates from Boards/Councils recognized by the K.U. are eligible for admission and the college shall bear no responsibility for any wrong admission made inadvertently or due to suppression or misstatement of facts by applicants.
- Applicants whose names appear on the merit list will be asked to assemble and seats will be filled strictly in order of merit from amongst the assembled applicants. In case seat (S) remain vacant, all applicants those who did not avail themselves of the first assembly, will again be asked to assemble to fill the seats remaining vacant.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Kolkata High Courts.